Connect with us

Breaking News

Massage testimony Ghislaine Maxwell fought to conceal is unsealed

Published

on

Massage testimony Ghislaine Maxwell fought to conceal is unsealed

Testimony showing Ghislaine Maxwell claiming to have never given a massage to her perverted ex Jeffrey Epstein — or to anyone else — was unsealed in a civil case Thursday, after she lost a legal fight to keep it under wraps.

The excerpt — which is at the heart of a perjury case against the British socialite and alleged madam — was part of a July 2016 deposition Maxwell gave in a civil defamation suit brought against her by Virginia Giuffre, who claims she was recruited by Maxwell to be abused by Epstein and his associates.

“Did you ever give a massage to anyone other than Mr. Epstein at any of Mr. Epstein’s properties?” an attorney for Giuffre asked Maxwell.

“First of all, I never said I gave Mr. Epstein a massage,” Maxwell responded.

“I don’t give massages,” she added.

“Let’s just tie that down. It is your testimony that you’ve never given anybody a massage?” the attorney responded.

“I have not given anyone a massage,” Maxwell said.

Part of the excerpt is included in the Southern District of New York criminal indictment against Maxwell, who faces two perjury charges and four charges related to her allegedly procuring young women for Epstein to abuse.

The feds allege she knowingly lied about the massages.

Maxwell’s attorneys had nevertheless sought to keep the excerpt redacted in the civil case, but Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this week that it should be made public because it does not deal with consensual sexual activity between adults.

“It does not relate to private sexual activity of consenting adults, but only to massages,” Preska wrote in her decision. “Any private interest she has in sealing this portion of testimony does not outweigh the presumption of public access that attaches to it.”

Maxwell has pleaded not guilty to all the counts she is facing. She’s awaiting trial in federal jail in Brooklyn.

Epstein’s victims have accused Maxwell of acting as his recruiter in the 1990s, convincing girls and young women to visit his properties in Florida, the Virgin Islands and New York, where he we would abuse them.

The multi-millionaire pedophile, who killed himself in a lower Manhattan jail cell in 2019, often groomed his victims by asking them to massage him.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Police searching for motorcyclist accused of shooting Texas officer

Published

on

Police searching for motorcyclist accused of shooting Texas officer

Texas authorities are searching for a motorcyclist who allegedly shot a police officer during a traffic stop on Sunday night, a report said.

The suspected shooter was identified by authorities as 43-year-old Royce Wood. He allegedly shot a Rhome police officer in the leg near the intersection of Farm-to-Market roads 407 and 2264 in Wise County, NBC DFW reported.

Wood was driving a motorcycle with a female passenger when they were stopped. One of them matched the description of the suspect wanted in a Saturday night home invasion, authorities said.

After the shooting, Wood fled the scene on foot. The female passenger was taken into custody.

The injured officer was hospitalized in stable condition.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Spectators injured by out-of-control vehicle at Texas mud racing event

Published

on

Spectators injured by out-of-control vehicle at Texas mud racing event

Eight people, including spectators, were injured Sunday at a Texas mud racing event after an out-of-control vehicle plowed through a guard rail, a report said.

Three of the victims were critically injured in the crash at a track in Fabens, KTSM reported, citing authorities. The other five people suffered non-life threatening injuries.

It was not immediately known what caused the driver to exit the track and crash. Three other vehicles were also hit, the report said.

A medevac helicopter was spotted at the event, along with several ambulances.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Two children shot and critically injured in Cincinnati

Published

on

Two children shot and critically injured in Cincinnati

Two young children, ages 6 and 8, were among four victims in a shooting in Cincinnati on Saturday night, a report said.

The youngsters were critically injured and the other two victims — teen males — were left with non-life threatening wounds from the 6:15 p.m. shooting at McHenry and Cavanaugh avenues, WLWT reported, citing police.

The children were not the intended targets, according to Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley.

“We are all outraged that two children have been caught in the crossfire of a shooting last night,” Cranley said in a statement to the news outlet.

Police did not immediately reveal further information on the shooting, including any suspect descriptions or possible motives.

Cranley said the department is working on “strong leads.”

“We are confident the police will bring these violent criminals to justice,” the mayor said in his statement.

Continue Reading

Trending