Connect with us

Breaking News

Ex-fashion model Rebecca Landrith found dead near PA highway

Published

on

Ex-fashion model Rebecca Landrith found dead near PA highway

A former fashion model was found shot dead along Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania over the weekend, and a man has been arrested in her murder, authorities said.

The body of 47-year-old Rebecca Landrith — of Alexandria, Virginia — was found by a Pennsylvania Department of Transportation employee on the side of a ramp of the I-80 early Sunday, The Philly Voice reported.

The coroner reported Landrith had multiple gunshot wounds to the head, neck and throat, and 18 bullets were removed from her body.

An iStudio page for Landrith says she previously worked as a model in New York City and was a finalist for the “Miss Manhattan” contest in 2014, as well as the “America’s It Girl Miss Lady Liberty” pageant.

“Ms. Landrith has appeared in numerous product advertisements, video commercials, magazines, acted as a spokesmodel in videos for businesses and their websites, and multiple haute-couture Runway shows including Fashion Week,” her biography states.

Police found a note in Landrith’s pocket that led to the arrest of 28-year-old Tracy Rollins on Wednesday.

Rollins, a truck driver from Dallas, was taken into custody in Milldale, Connecticut, on homicide and abuse of corpse charges, PennLive reported.

The note had Rollins’ name, a phone number and an email address, investigators said. Authorities also said Landrith recently traveled through Indiana and Wisconsin.

Rollins told investigators he didn’t know Landrith, and that he had been traveling with a woman named “Leslie” he met at a truck stop in Connecticut, according to an affidavit obtained by PennLive.

He said he and Leslie traveled to Maine; Brooklyn, New York; Connecticut; and Wisconsin, the affidavit states.

Police learned the model made hotel reservations in December under the name Leslie Myers, the outlet reported.

Landrith’s family was mourning her death, but was glad an arrest was finally made.

“We’re relieved,” brother George Landrith told PennLive. “It doesn’t ease the sense of loss.”

“Her family loved her dearly,” he added. “None of this brings her back. It is important she receives justice.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Pregnant OnlyFans star Carla Bellucci plans to livestream birth for money

Published

on

Pregnant OnlyFans star Carla Bellucci plans to livestream birth for money

Carla Bellucci, a pregnant British OnlyFans star has been leveraging her growing child for cold hard cash, the Daily Star reports.

Interest in her pregnancy has become so intense, Carla Bellucci, who hails from Hitchin, Herts, which lies north of London, has received a $14,000 offer to livestream her birth on OnlyFans.

Pregnant with her fourth child, Carla Bellucci, 39, rocketed to fame and then to OnlyFans stardom after sneakily getting the UK’s National Health Service to cover her nose job.

“I have been offered £10,000 from one of my OnlyFans to live-stream my birth – and you know what, why not?” she announced.

“I am going to give fans the chance to live-stream my birth for £10,000.

Pregnant mum to live-stream birth on OnlyFans for £10k and has offers to sell breastmilk

“I mean, people give birth on that programme One Born Every Minute and I can’t see the difference,” Carla Bellucci, the pregnant OnlyFans star, reasoned.

“I’m sure they don’t even get paid!”

As her pregnancy advances, Carla Bellucci says she is ready to deal with any haters who try and drag her for giving birth on OnlyFans livestream.

Indy100 reports that as soon as she got pregnant, Carla Belllucci saw her OnlyFans fanbase swell right along with her belly.

The OnlyFans subscription service allows users to make money from shared content that usually stars themselves and is often adult in nature.

Pregnant OnlyFans star is planning to live-stream birth to subscribers for £10,000

“I know people are going to go crazy but I’m a businesswoman and I need to make money,” Carla Bellucci told the Daily Star of her plans to livestream the culmination of her pregnancy on OnlyFans.

“I am my business,” the influencer noted, according to the Daily Record.

“I am nervous about live-streaming my birth but at the end of the day it’s a lot of money to refuse.”

Since first announcing her pregnancy, Carla Bellucci had one of her “best months” on OnlyFans, she said.

Carla says that since she started adding pregnancy pictures to her account her OnlyFans income has gone up substantially.

Pregnant OnlyFans mum plans to live-stream baby’s birth to make £10k

Carla Bellucci says that since announcing her pregnancy on OnlyFans, she’s had requests for her breastmilk.

She draws the line there, finding the requests untoward and shocking.

Rationalizing her efforts to hawk her pregnant body on OnlyFans, Carla Bellucci said,  “People go on the beach in bikinis while they’re pregnant – what’s the difference? I’m not nude!”

The Mirror reports that she plans to keep photos of her baby off of social media — unless someone pays her enough.

“I’d want a good magazine deal, I’d want around £15,000,” she admits. “I know it’s not loads of money, but I am not Katie Price so can’t ask for half a million just yet.”

Pregnant mum plans to live-stream herself giving birth on OnlyFans for £10,000

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Oakland homeless advocates turn encampment into ‘a little oasis’

Published

on

Oakland homeless advocates turn encampment into 'a little oasis'

A group of Oakland residents developed a creative way to attack the city’s burgeoning housing crisis. They built their own “community center” at a homeless encampment beneath a highway overpass.

Called Cob on the Wood, the working village includes the basics of home, such as toilet, shower and kitchen, plus a health clinic and small store, The San Jose Mercury News reported.

“It’s sort of like a little oasis in the middle of nowhere that makes you feel like maybe you’re normal again,” John Janosko, who lives in a trailer in the encampment, told the paper, which described the development “like something out of a fairy tale.”

One publication describes an idyllic setting:

“Winding stone pathways connect the structures and are bordered by little gardens of herbs, greens, and flowers. The kitchen has a stove, sink with running water, shelving full of bread and a refrigerator full of food. Herbs and emergency medical supplies fill the clinic. The shower’s water runs hot.”

Amenities reportedly include pizza oven, fire pit and open mic nights.

The village challenges local regulations, zoning laws, health ordinances and safety issues.

The Oakland city auditor in April released a report that highlighted a litany of problems that plague the city’s estimated 140 homeless communities, including: 1,599 interventions for “hygiene and garbage services” from 2018 to 2020, 1,458 police calls and 988 fires over the same period.

Cob on the Wood advocates hope the village mitigates many of those problems.

“This place and what we created can serve as a model for other encampments across Oakland, across the nation and across the world,” Xochitl Bernadette Moreno, co-founder and director of the grassroots group Essential Food and Medicine, told the Mercury News.

Her group helped build Cob on the Wood with two other activist organizations, Living Earth Structures and Artists Building Communities.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Former CBP officer admits to smuggling woman into U.S. to work as nanny

Published

on

Former CBP officer admits to smuggling woman into U.S. to work as nanny

A former Customs and Border Protection officer pleaded guilty to conspiracy to encourage or induce a foreign national to enter the United States, to employ as her nanny, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Texas.

The former CBP officer, Rhonda Lee Walker, 40, of Laredo, improperly used another officer’s computer login to illegally enter the country “through the Laredo Port of Entry, scanning her immigration documents before entry,” according to the release.

“The woman had no legal status to reside or work in the United States. However, Walker intended for the woman to illegally enter the country and work for her as a housekeeper and nanny,” according to the release.

She also lied to authorities, saying that the woman — Yadira Yesenia Treviño-San Miguel, according to LMTonline — was her aunt; Walker also denied processing her entry or employing her.

“Walker intended for the woman to illegally enter the country and work for her as a housekeeper and nanny,” Jennifer B. Lowery, acting U.S. attorney, said in a statement. “Walker also lied to authorities. She falsely stated Trevino was her biological aunt and denied processing her entry or employing her in her home.”

Walker will be sentences Aug. 9. She faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

Prosecutors dropped felony counts of illegally bringing Trevino into the country and lying to authorities in exchange for the plea, according to the Associated Press.

Continue Reading

Trending