Connect with us

Entertainment

Bowser’s penis gets censored on Patreon after complaint

Published

on

Bowser's penis gets censored on Patreon after complaint

What a bunch of c-blocks.

A fan mock-up of “Super Mario” character Bowser’s penis has been pulled off Patreon after its artist claimed that Nintendo complained the lewd depiction violated copyright laws.

“This peepee got claimed by Nin tendo,” tweeted AkkoArcade, who had initially created the “Super Mario” villain’s member for use in erotic fan fiction vids on Source Filmmaker, the Daily Dot reported.

The randy designer even included a highly NSFW pic of the deleted dong, which is encircled with a spiky ring reminiscent of Bowser’s dog collar, in the tweet.

AkkoArcade said that Patreon sent an email explaining the rationale behind the removal.

“The claim comes from Nintendo of America Inc., who owns the copyrights to the content being utilized in your posts on Patreon,” they wrote.

The Post has reached out to Nintendo for comment.

It’s unclear how the video-game giant discovered the tortoise’s tallywacker on a paywalled platform. However, AkkoArcade suspected in a subsequent tweet that the offended party could simply be “random people just claiming to be Nintendo” and that “Twitter and Patreon don’t really care.”

Nonetheless, Nintendo, which is notoriously strict about copyright infringement, has reportedly filed similar complaints on the video-sharing service in the past. “Lots of artists have been threatened off the platform or into submission for it,” one former Patreon contributor, who requested to remain anonymous, told the Daily Dot.

Some Twitter wits joked that Nintendo only protested because AkkoArcade’s Bowser phallus is super accurate.

“This is now the Nintendo confirmed Bowser c – – k,” wrote one social-media comedian.

“Therefor[e] making it canon, congratulations,” quipped another.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Disney hypes real-life lightsaber for #RevengeOfTheFifth

Published

on

Disney hypes real-life lightsaber for #RevengeOfTheFifth

Laser swords are no longer just for movie characters. 

On Tuesday, May 4 — widely celebrated as “Star Wars” day — Disney announced that, for the first time, mere mortals can arm themselves with retractable, working lightsabers. 

“Light…darkness…a balance,” says “The Last Jedi” character Rey in a teaser video for the cinematic weapon’s earthling launch.

“Yes, that’s a new type of lightsaber Rey is holding in her hand, created by Walt Disney Imagineering Research and Development,” Disney Parks wrote in an accompanying blog post.  

The trailer also promoted Disney’s new “all immersive” Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel, set to open for two-night stays in 2022, when the sabers will become available. Guests at the galactic resort will be the first to experience the real world sabers and will additionally be given the opportunity “to train in the ancient ways of the lightsaber” among other thematic offerings. 

“Watching that lightsaber activate right before your eyes will be just one of the countless ways that, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, you’ll be plunged into a Star Wars story where your decisions and actions — or even the casual conversations you may have — determine how your personal journey unfolds,” the post goes on.

The new, retractable spear is unsurprisingly not the first re-creation of the famed franchise’s most iconic weapon: YouTubers and the French have also previously made various attempts at emulating the device.

Fans have made it clear that, once they get their hands on the glowing swords, some ought to turn green: On the heels of “May the Fourth,” some “Star Wars” die-hards are also now promoting #RevengeOfTheFifth and “May the Sith” — additional “Star Wars” themed holidays meant to promote the series’ villains. 

“Happy #RevengeOfTheFifth to every darkside enthusiast,” tweeted one fan girl on Wednesday.

“Sometimes it’s good to be bad,” wrote another fandom account with the hashtag.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘RHOD’ star Kary Brittingham, Eduardo split after 12 years

Published

on

'RHOD' star Kary Brittingham, Eduardo split after 12 years

Kary Brittingham and her husband, Eduardo Brittingham, are ending their marriage.

The “Real Housewives of Dallas” star announced the news of their divorce on Instagram ahead the reality show’s reunion on Tuesday.

“As we go in to tonight’s episode, I want you to know that Eduardo and I have made the very tough decision to separate,” she wrote. “He has been the most amazing father these past 17 years to my four kids and for that I am eternally grateful.”

Kary wrote the message alongside a family photo of herself, Eduardo, and the children. The estranged couple has one daughter together, Isabella, while Kary has three children from her previous marriage: daughters Sofia and Olivia and son Alex.

Kary and Eduardo tied the knot in 2009 in Careyes, Mexico.

“He has been the most amazing father these past 17 years to my four kids and for that I am eternally grateful,” the Bravolebrity continued. “We are stepping into this new journey as co-parents together and while I know it’s going to be an adjustment, I am confident that we can handle this next chapter of life with the same amount of mutual respect and love we’ve shared with each other for so long.”

Kary acknowledged that “starting over at 50 can be scary” but explained that separating was the “right thing” for themselves and their children.

“If you believe in the power of prayer, please pray for us as we walk through this uncharted territory,” she ended her note.

During the “RHOD” reunion, Kary broke the news to her co-stars, admitting that she was in “so much pain” while filming.

“This was a really tough season for me, and watching it back, I realized how much I hurt and how much I was struggling, you know, in my life. As I watched that, I realized how much in pain I was. My marriage was falling apart, and I didn’t wanna admit it,” Kary said, through tears.

“After the show finished, you know, me and Eduardo had to have a real heart-to-heart talk, and we decided that, you know, we needed to go our separate ways. And we just told our kids right before coming to the reunion.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Infamous ‘stop being poor’ T-shirt is fake

Published

on

Infamous 'stop being poor' T-shirt is fake

Paris Hilton is so misunderstood.

The hotel heiress has made a shocking revelation for fans on social media: Her infamous “STOP BEING POOR” tank top is a fake.

“So there’s this photo online of me — I’m sure you’ve seen it,” the once-and-forever It girl begins in a video posted on TikTok, now viewed more than 4.5 million times.

“I never wore that shirt,” she says in setting the record straight, pointing toward the background which features the famous image of Paris flaunting the “STOP BEING POOR” message across her torso. “This was completely Photoshopped. Everyone thinks it’s real, but that’s not the truth.”

Then, the real message flashes on the screen. “Stop being desperate,” she says with a snicker, reading the shirt she wore that night some 16 years ago.

“Don’t believe everything you read,” she warns at the end.

The notorious top has been tied to the 40-year-old party gal since 2013, according to the viral archive KnowYourMeme. Images of Paris with sister Nicky, 37, at a 2005 fashion show — for the now-defunct fashion label Chick by Nicky Hilton — were tweaked to diss the siblings as spoiled and were then shared widely on Tumblr.

Though the images were reportedly debunked just a few months later, the fakes remain closely associated with Paris, who is reportedly worth an estimated $300 million.

Meanwhile, the blushing bride-to-be is likely busily planning her nuptials with 40-year-old venture capitalist Carter Reum, who proposed to the “Stars Are Blind” singer with a massive diamond and sapphire engagement ring that could be worth over $2 million, according to jewelry experts.

Continue Reading

Trending