Connect with us

Breaking News

Aussie OnlyFans model said TikTok banned her for racy job

Published

on

Aussie OnlyFans model said TikTok banned her for racy job

A star OnlyFans model said she was banned from TikTok due to her racy job posting snaps to the X-rated subscription site.

According to news.com.au, OnlyFans model Anna Paul, 21, had amassed 1.2 million followers on TikTok before her ban and her account was deleted “in seconds” last Thursday.

She claims her “innocent” account was shut down due to her career in sex work and adult modeling.

“It was a shock because I had never had a warning before, none of my videos have ever gone against community guidelines whatsoever,” she told news.com.au.

A Gold Coast woman had her “innocent” account “permanently banned” because of her X-rated job – leaving her 1.2 million fans furious.

Australian OnlyFans star Anna Paul ‘permanently banned’ from TikTok

“There’s so many other sex workers on TikTok I just post my day, I just post myself going to lunch,” the OnlyFans model said of her TikTok ban.

“It is so weird, I don’t know what I’ve done.”

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Download the Knewz App
iOS: https://knz.kn/ios
Android: https://knz.kn/android
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Paul said she contacted TikTok on Wednesday after she had her account deleted. The platform initially restored her account but it was deleted for a second time on Thursday, with the social media star told it was “gone forever.”

TikTok confirmed Paul’s account had been “permanently banned” for violations of community guidelines about sexual content.

Anna’s TikTok account has just been “permanently deleted” with a spokesperson for the tech giant telling news.com.au the sex worker’s account “glorifies sexual solicitation”.

TikTok star Mikaela Testa mistakes Sydney for Australia’s capital city

“Our Community Guidelines make it clear that we do not allow content that commits, promotes, or glorifies sexual solicitation or accounts that attempt to redirect traffic,” a TikTok spokesperson said of the OnlyFans model’s ban.

“We will remove such content and accounts as we work to promote a safe community environment.”

According to The Daily Star, Paul says she only used the account for vlogging and it had nothing to do with her racy OnlyFans account.

“I post daily vlogs there and I vlogged every single day of my life for a year and apparently that goes against TikTok’s community guidelines.”

“Posting myself going for lunch, posting my doing makeup, go against community guidelines, what the f***?”

OnlyFans star Anna Paul ‘permanently banned’ from TikTok due to racy job

The OnlyFans model said she’s actually lost out on a work opportunity due to getting banned on TikTok.

“I was actually about to sign a contract with a brand to advertise some of their stuff in a TikTok,” OnlyFans model Paul told news.com.au of getting banned.

“It’s the first ad I would have done on the platform and now I lose money because I can’t do it, I had to say, ‘Hey sorry I can’t sign the contract anymore because my TikTok is gone.’”

Paul said she’s booted up a backup account on the app to let her followers know what happened, saying “I’ll see what happens. If I honestly, truly can’t get my TikTok account back whatsoever I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

Paul said her financial struggles “motivated” her to make more money as an adult and she turned to OnlyFans – a subscription website on which users earn money from those who watch their content

OnlyFans star Anna Paul reveals ‘truth’ behind ‘lavish’ lifestyle in images

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw undergoes emergency eye surgery

Published

on

Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw undergoes emergency eye surgery

Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a former NAVY SEAL who lost his right eye in Afghanistan, announced Saturday that he underwent surgery this week for a problem in his other eye — and will be ” effectively blind for about a month.”

Crenshaw, 37, a Republican from Houston, tweeted a statement saying that a few days ago he had “noticed some dark, blurry spots” in his vision, “which seemed out of the ordinary.”

He sought medical attention Thursday and an eye doctor told him the retina in his left eye was detaching.

“This is a terrifying prognosis for someone with one eye, and the nature of the injuries I sustained in Afghanistan,” wrote Crenshaw, who served in the US Navy from 2006-2016 and retired as a lieutenant commander.

He said the 2012 IED blast in Helmand Province left him with “half a good eye,” and that there was always a possibility that the effects of the damage would resurface.

“It appears that is exactly what has happened,” he said.

The blast injuries, which happened during Crenshaw’s third deployment, initially caused total blindness, but he gained sight in his remaining eye and went on to do two more tours of duty.

He had emergency surgery Friday at the VA Medical Center in Houston.

“During the surgery they put a gas bubble in my eye, which acts as a bandage for my retina,” he said. “This means I have to be face-down for the next week or so, unable to see anything.”

Crenshaw said he would likely be off social media, except for updates on his health as he recovered in his Houston home with his wife, Tara.

“I have gotten through worse before, and I will get through this,” Crenshaw wrote.

Still, he added: “A few prayers that my vision will get back to normal and that I will make a full recovery wouldn’t hurt, though, and would be much appreciated.”

Crenshaw won a second term in Congress in November, beating Democratic challenger Sima Ladjevardian.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Possible SpaceX debris washes ashore in Oregon

Published

on

Possible SpaceX debris washes ashore in Oregon

It’s an unidentified floating object.

Officials in Oregon are trying to determine if debris that washed ashore Friday afternoon belonged to a SpaceX rocket.

More than 100 SpaceX rockets have been shot into orbit since 2010.

The alleged space junk, a large black cylindrical tube, washed up along Alsea Bay in Lincoln County and was reported to local police shortly thereafter, according to a report from The Oregonian.

Authorities who contacted SpaceX said the object could be a “composite overwrapped pressure vessel,” which are commonly found in spacecraft.

The object was deemed non-hazardous and transported to an unidentified location for further study.

Reps for SpaceX did not immediately respond to request for comment from The Post.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Supreme Court halts California from imposing limits for at-home woriship

Published

on

Supreme Court halts California from imposing limits for at-home woriship

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is telling California that it can’t enforce coronavirus-related restrictions that have limited home-based religious worship including Bible studies and prayer meetings.

The order from the court late Friday is the latest in a recent string of cases in which the high court has barred officials from enforcing some coronavirus-related restrictions applying to religious gatherings.

Five conservative justices agreed that California restrictions that apply to in-home religious gatherings should be lifted for now, while the court’s three liberals and Chief Justice John Roberts would not have done so.

California has already, however, announced significant changes loosening restrictions on gatherings that go into effect April 15. The changes come after infection rates have gone down in the state.

The case before the justices involved California rules that in most of the state limit indoor social gatherings to no more than three households. Attendees are required to wear masks and physically distance from one another. Different restrictions apply to places including schools, grocery stores and churches.

“California treats some comparable secular activities more favorably than at-home religious exercise,” allowing hair salons, retail stores, and movie theaters, among other places, “to bring together more than three households at a time,” the unsigned order from the court said. A lower court “did not conclude that those activities pose a lesser risk of transmission than applicants’ proposed religious exercise at home,” it said. 

The court acknowledged that California’s policy on gatherings will change next week but said the restrictions remain in place until then and that “officials with a track record of ‘moving the goalposts’ retain authority to reinstate those heightened restrictions at any time.”

Justice Elena Kagan wrote in a dissent for herself and her liberal colleagues, Justice Stephen Breyer and Justice Sonia Sotomayor, that the court’s majority was hurting state officials’ ability to address a public health emergency.

“California limits religious gatherings in homes to three households. If the State also limits all secular gatherings in homes to three households, it has complied with the First Amendment. And the State does exactly that: It has adopted a blanket restriction on at-home gatherings of all kinds, religious and secular alike. California need not … treat at-home religious gatherings the same as hardware stores and hair salons,” she wrote. She added that “the law does not require that the State equally treat apples and watermelons.”

The case before the justices involved two residents of Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area, who want to host small, in-person Bible study sessions in their homes. California had defended its policy of restricting social gatherings as “entirely neutral.”

The court has dealt with a string of cases in which religious groups have challenged coronavirus restrictions impacting worship services. While early in the pandemic the court sided with state officials over the objection of religious groups, that changed following the death of liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg last September and her replacement by conservative Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

In November, the high court barred New York from enforcing certain limits on attendance at churches and synagogues in areas designated as hard hit by the virus. And in February, the high court told California that it can’t bar indoor church services because of the coronavirus pandemic, though it let stand for now a ban on singing and chanting indoors.

Continue Reading

Trending